I absolute love the Joovy Caboose Stand On Tandem Stroller. I initially reviewed it in November but the review seemed to have gotten 'lost' so I am reviewing it again and am happy to tell you all about it..again!
This tandem stroller is perfect for families with 2 kids that are still 'stroller age'. The younger child rides up front either in a car seat or sitting in the seat (see photo below) and the older child sites or stands on the rear platform. The older child is facing you when sitting on the platform and facing away from you when standing. There is plenty of back support when standing or sitting which was one of my concerns when I first got the Joovy Caboose Stand On Tandem Stroller. When Sebastian 'rides' on the rear platform he holds on to the foam covered handles.
The Joovy Caboose Stand On Tandem Stroller has so many features that I love that I am going to list them for you:
- Older child can stand or sit
- Padded back support for older child when sitting
- Foam covered handles make for comfortable pushing
- Huge storage basket can hold my diaper bag, toy, and snacks.
- Universal car seat attachment. Almost every infant car seat will fit.
- Super smooth ride for both me when pushing and the kids when riding.
- Folds almost flat for storage.
- Folds easily and quickly.
- Comes in 4 colors
- Removable canopy for the front rider. This is great when Madelyn is asleep. I put her car seat canopy up as well as the removable canopy and she is in her own little 'pod'.
- Replacing the universal car seat holder with a tray and cup holder is simple.
- The front seat has two comfortable positions.
I recommend the Joovy Caboose Stand On Tandem Stroller because it is easy to fold and store, simple to use and 'very comfy' according to Sebastian (7 years old and about 45 lbs.) which is the max for the back rider.