I usually don't feature technical books or books related to business or the Internet but I think you might enjoy this book if you read it from a mom's point of view and go into it knowing that you are reading the book from a different prespective than most other readers of this book.
I know a lot of moms who upload videos of their kids to YouTube to share with their friends, family, and the world. Moms are very proud of their kids and yes, we want to show the world that our two year old can do five cart wheels in ten seconds, or mow the lawn. (Just kidding)
You'll learn about:
- Storytelling and directing
- Shooting, editing, and rendering
- Creating your very own channel
- Cultivating a devoted audience (moms love watching cute baby videos!)
- Fitting into the YouTube community
- Becoming a success story - Who knows, your baby may become a star!
You can buy YouTube: An Insider's Guide to Climbing the Charts at Amazon.com.