I love this bag. Coach's new Parker Large Convertible Hippie bag is nicely priced for the amazing quality and features. The fresh and feminine attitude of the bag gives moms the style they want and need while achieving the functionality goals every mom needs. By functionality goals I mean fitting diapers, wipes, a sippy cup, a change of clothes (for the baby), your wallet, and cell phone in the bag without overstuffing it.
Why I love the new Coach Parker Large Convertible Hippie bag and why it's perfect for Moms:
- Price - given the tough economic times, the $358 price tag is a great value for the amazing quality.
- 14" high x 14 1/2 long
- 37” detachable strap can be worn on the shoulder or crossbody. I don't have the strap on in the photograph.
- 15” handle with 9” drop. I comfortably carried the bag on my shoulder with the 15" handle.
- Large interior zip pocket to hold important things like the receipt for
- Fabric lining
- Hidden magnetic snap closure
- Small exterior zip pocket for easy access to your wallet or cell phone
- The Parker Large Convertible Hippie bag is available in 4 feminine colors.
- The Parker Large Convertible Hippie bag is part of the new Parker collection for Spring 2009. - Be one of the first to get this bag!
GIVEAWAY!! (sorry, this giveaway ended March 9, 2009) Subscribe to our newsletter to find out when new giveaways start.
Subscribe to The Mommy Insider email newsletter (box at the top of the right column) and you are automatically entered to win! I will announce the winner right here on The Mommy Insider March 9th.
In addition, you can leave a comment about why you want this bag to be entered to win twice! Use the same email address you use to sign up for the newsletter.